Annabelle Hotel- 5*
Annabelle offers discreet, understated elegance and stylish accommodation, providing an ideal year-round retreat in Cyprus. It is very centrally located, being the closest hotel in Pafos to the picturesque old fishing harbour and castle, ancient port and the UNESCO archaeological sites.
Situated amongst six acres of beachfront tropical gardens, cascading waterfalls and meandering free-form pools, this family-owned five-star hotel offers languid resort living in a town-centre location. It has 218 airy rooms and suites, all luxuriously furnished and each with its own private terrace or balcony.
There are 218 rooms and suites that boast magnificent views to the azure Mediterranean Sea and the hotel’s tropical gardens. All rooms feature cable and satellite TV, video on demand, in-room entertainment centre, including AM/FM radio, complimentary WiFi access, CD players, minibar, turn down service and hair dryer. Bathrooms include the finest toiletries and bathing amenities.
Food and Beverage
There are 5 outlets within the Hotel:
- Asteras is Annabelle’s romantic choice. Intimate and innovative gourmet dining at candlelit tables overlooking the illuminated water gardens.
- Amorosa, is set in a haven of culinary sophistication and serves contemporary French cuisine in a serene atmosphere, accompanied by a pianist.
- Fontana offers locally infused cuisine for breakfast and lunch presented in a buffet style and offers a relaxed informal atmosphere and easy access for all the family.
- Mediterraneo is where guests can sample delicious local dishes and barbeque selections under a canopy of vines in an al fresco, beachfront tavern. Open for lunch and dinner, Mediterraneo offers an authentic taste of Cyprus, accompanied by live music and folk dancers.
- Grotto Bar is where you can perfect the art of languid living. Surrounded by meandering free-form pools, waterfalls, palm trees and rambling flowers or relax with a refreshing drink at the swim-up bar.
Annabelle’s facilities include one floodlit tennis court, a squash court, a fitness centre and a half Olympic-size swimming-pool, heated during winter time. The Health Centre at Annabelle has a sauna, steam room and fitness centre with gym equipment. Spa treatments can be arranged on request however Annabelle guests have full use of the extensive facilities of the award-winning Almyra Spa, located at Annabelle’s adjacent sister property, Almyra.
- From the Hotel to City centre: 4.2 km, 10 minutes
- From the Hotel to Larnaca International Airport: 140 km, 1 hour 45 minutes
- From the Hotel to Paphos International Airport: 10.2 km, 25 minutes
- From the Hotel to General Hospital: 6.5 km, 14 minutes
- From the Hotel to Cyprus Museum: 3.5 km, 9 minutes
- Transportation: City Bus Stop at hotel entrance/ Taxi stop within hotel premises